According to World Vision and many other development experts, “Sponsoring a child is the most powerful way that you can fight poverty.”
You can sponsor a child at TCC in 3 easy steps:
1. Start making monthly contributions* to our bank account or via our international partners
2. Please use “SC” and your name as reference (e.g. “SC Albert Einstein”)
3. Send us your email address so we can send you quarterly updates on the child you are sponsoring
*Full sponsorship: R1000 per month
*Partial sponsorships = R250, R500 or R750 per month
Tax deductible certificates (Section 18A) are available for South African tax payers.
Our bank account details:
Trinity Children’s Centre
FNB Rondebosch (201-509)
Account number: 62338484190
We appreciate any donations from far or near, big or small, regular or once-off. Please use your name as the payment reference, unless you would like to remain anonymous.
If you would like to donate towards a particular need, you can notify us by email or mention it in the reference. Some of our current financial needs:
• Teacher’s salaries
• Renovation and building work (to grow our campus)
• Classroom furniture and equipment as the campus grows
Many of our sponsors prefer to give via the Sponsor a Child programme, which includes quarterly updates on the child being sponsored.
We are always looking for like-minded corporate partners. Get in touch if you would like to discuss potential projects.
Previous sponsors include:
• Cebano Consultants
• Old Mutual
• Viking Fishing
• Coronation Fund Managers
• Openbox Software
• Gibbs Saint Pol Landscape Architects
• Adept Advisory
• Lewis Group
TCC practices good governance and financial management to ensure that every cent we receive is well spent, so we encourage you to make financial donations whenever possible. However, if you would like to give a donation of goods you can visit our ForGood profile to see a list of our current needs: